Launch your Java application with this toolWhats new in version 3.2:
JavaExe is an application that allows you to start your Java executable from a document. It is in English, but you should not have big problems to handle. The program is consistent and that Java applications can be added in a Windows environment.
You can then select an icon, a splash screen design and develop several interactions with the operating system. JavaExe has an interesting graphical interface for novices, but also adds a console mode for experienced users.
• to define your Java application running as control panel of Windows.
• to put the application in icon of the taskbar, with its own menu.
• define a Windows service with an interactive part (with an icon in the taskbar).
• receive the systems events of Windows, and to be able to manage them in the Java application.
• launch only one instance of the application at the same time.
• have a Screen Splash of starting.
• use any format of icon for the .exe
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98